Sunday, September 28, 2003

A lot of nothing

Happy Sunday.  Well, as expected, last night was the tale of three Davids, (one David is my ex, so he doesn't really count).  I managed to evade both of them last night, ( I wasn't in the mood to do my hair), even after a bevy of voice mails.  Here's my "recent call" list...

David George

David Franklin

David Newsom

David Newsom

David Franklin

David George

David Newsom

David George

 

Argh.  Do you notice a pattern, there?  

My friend, Carol just got her AOL Instant Messenger installed, so now I can chat with her in Phoenix in real-time.  Lonny and I have decided to go visit her for Thanksgiving.  The Ex will have the kids that week, and I'll be needing a healthy dose of sunshine by then, so I am very excited to go out and see Carol's new digs.  Lonny and I have never flown anywhere together, and he's afraid of flying, so it should be interesting.  He'll be drunk and hitting on the pilot before we even take off.  I'm sure I'll have some good stories to tell when I get back.

Obviously, I have nothing important to relate today, so I'll post now and will add something informative shortly.

 

 

No comments: