Sunday, September 28, 2003

Today's chat rooms of note

This is a sampling of chats available on AOL and how many chatters in each room right now.

9 ~ Deadheads online.  ( I wonder if they know about Jerry)

14 ~ Senior chat. (Large fonts?)

4 ~ Pagan Tea House ( I don't even want to know)

2 ~ Fans of Michael Jackson (parents, do you know where your children are?) 

1 ~ Friends of Bill W. ( I guess that would make it Friend of Bill W.)

28 ~ Late night chat. ( someone should let them know that it's now Sunday afternoon)

23 ~ Trucker chat. (when did CB's go out of style?)

1 ~ Lonely  chat (no, it wasn't me)

1 ~ Shy chat.  (they should get together w/ Lonely chat)

15 ~ Abducted by UFOs (I'm thinking about lurking on this one, just for kicks)

36 ~ Lesbianas, AOL Puerto Rico

12 ~ Broken English, AOL Mexico

2 ~ Amigos, AOL Brazil

 

Well.  I promised something informative, and I delivered.  Now, I'm going to eat a cheese quesadilla and watch something awful on TV.  (4 hours 'til the kids come home!)

 

No comments: