Monday, September 29, 2003

Monday night. [sigh]. There is re-hash of Trading Spaces tonight. Episodes where the homeowners hated the reveal. Pam? We hate you more each time we see you cry.

Chatted tonight with my hamstertime pals.  We've moved on to Survivor, since BB4 is over.  We'll miss you FOTH... PB & J.... Mime!

Lonny came over and watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days."  This is not a good date movie if your "date" is a gay man.  Although, we both oohed and ahhed over  Matthew McConaughey and thought he and Kate Hudson made a cute couple.          

We decided to order pizza for dinner, and I told Lonny that I prefer to order online so that I didn't have to speak to people.  He thought it was just hilarious when I discovered I couldn't get Domino's online.  Well, I did have to call a live person, and it was, as usual, a big hassle.  Lonny sat by, laughing through the whole thing, saying how funny it would be to tell the story on my blog.  Well, here it is Lonny.  And it's still not funny.

Bee sting?  Over 24 hours and it's still buggin. I need to wear netting from now on, I suppose. 

No comments: