Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Still Catching Up

My arm is killin' me from all the hours spent on this system yesterday.  During my computer vacation, my right arm had begun to degenerate.  I think I'll pick up a 4-pack of Mike's tonight and do some curls.

It was nice to be missed.  Thanks to all my friends who sent messages!   I suppose it was a good time to be away from my blog, since life was fairly uneventful this month.  I do regret not knowing about the "Yes Dear/Big Brother" episode that aired during my absence.  I'm just wrecked that I missed it, and am hoping to catch a rerun later this season.  I have been watching the new Joe Millionnaire, and have been much amused by the Euro-Chicks .  They are... hmm....well....interesting, I suppose.  Of all the reality males we've seen, this one seems the least likely to get on with these types.  He's so home-spun, it's comical.  I do think he's cute- nice bod- love the cowboy thing, and a few other little things about him I find appealing, hell ~ I don't even care that he's not a brainiac~ however, his name is Dave, so I had to take points off for that.  I feel sorry for him though.  No way in hell is he going to find "the girl next door" in this bunch~ they're going to eat him alive. 

Other items of note in my life~  Lonny and I went to a haunted hayride last weekend.  It was fun- not scary- and OF COURSE one of the "ghouls" took a liking to Lonny and ended up in the wagon with us.  Figures. 

Also- Carol flew into town for the Eagles concert.  We met at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for Champagne and "Scooby snacks" pre-show, then waded over to the concert.  We had great seats, and so. much. fun.!  I stayed downtown to party after the concert, and payed dearly for it all day Sunday.  I still haven't talked to Carol since the concert let out, but I did get an email yesterday that said she made it back to Phoenix. Hey Carol- I hope you had as much fun as I did!  I thought about you sometime Sunday, as I took another handful of aspirin, thinking of how hateful it had to be to find your way back to Phoenix that day.  I wouldn't have even made it as far as the airport!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from 'starbucks' ::wink:: How's your arm feeling today? You've had a lot of catching up to do! LOL about Lonny and the ghoul. Nice to have you back! xo ~peace~

Anonymous said...

MER!!!!!!!