Wednesday, October 1, 2003

Woo Hoo Wednesday

My folks are finally back from Florida, and just came by and picked up my kids!  YAY!  I have the whole day, (until 5:30), away from children!  Although, my cats are already in my face, and I'm trying to think of a way to get someone to come and take them for the day. I really have about a thousand things that I should be doing today, but instead, I ran immediately to my computer.  It is the vehicle for my work-avoidance.  I feel like I can't possibly clean the cat litter, take out the trash, clean the bathrooms, vacuum, etc. until I've checked my my email, surfed around, and "blogged".  Once I hear the trashman coming down the street, I'll have to run like a mad-woman to get it to the curb on time.  Trust me, dirty diapers and  cat poop is not the kind of trash you want to be stuck with for another week!  After that, I'll probably have to check my email again.  Then I'll have to run to the store because I'm out of diet coke, and by the time I get back, I'll have some fascinating story to add to this blog.  By then it will be too late to get started on any major cleaning projects, so I'll probably play Scrabble until I realize that it's time to get the kids ~ cussing all the way to Mom's that I didn't get anything done today. 

 

No comments: