Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Yes, it really has been almost 3 weeks!

I never thought I'd be so excited to get dial-up, but since being without a home phone and Internet for nearly three weeks, I'm ready to kiss my modem! 

I went to log on after my last entry, only to find that my phone had been disconnected, and after much dicking around, found that it was due to the fact that Dumb Fuck never called the phone company to take his name off my account after our divorce this summer, (they wouldn't take my word for it- assholes), and seems that he owes SBC Ameritech around $500.00 for his personal and business lines, and since his name was still on my account, they decided to shut down all three.  Then the dumb ass lied and told me that he paid the bill and that my phone would be back on at any time, so after waiting for that to never happen, I had to open up a new account, forfeiting my old phone number, (which is a real bitch).  The beauty of the whole thing?  Sticking Dumb Fuck with last month's phone bill.  However, now I have almost 50 emails to catch up on, as well as nearly three weeks of Hamster Time posts and my Survivor Fantasy League to deal with.  I think I'm fucked though, since I didn't have time to dump Trish  before she got the boot last week.  Oh well.  I'm back now, and that's a good feeling. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRACE! Whew! Glad to have you back, I was a little worried. Hmmm...can I send my phone bill to Dumb Fuck? ;-) (More importantly ... think he's dumb enough to pay it?) Hee! Welcome back .. now get busy and get caught up.

TVJ

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I was starting to get worried. I mean, your Halloween picture was cute and all that, but I was ready for some new ChefGrace tidbits. Here's to hoping that all Dumb Fucks find themselves wearing a steak necklace in the middle of bear country. Or something. ~~GreenTuna