Tuesday, April 6, 2004

AOL recently added some new features to our blogs, but in the process, two entries were eaten alive.  They were good ones too. 

No, Evil Peeps have not taken over my site, but you'll notice my beloved Tuna News link is now covered in marshmallow goo.

And, about  my weekend, since I am now too exhausted  to type my entries again, allow me to recap:

Today, Tuesday, April 6

I saw the first butterfly of the season today.

Went to a bon voyage party.

I planted pansies, liatris, mums, and astilbe.

Monday, April 7

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Weekend~

D.F. came to get the kids!

I slept until 9:30 Saturday morning and didn't have to cook breakfast for anyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great time, even the nothing day.  Sometimes they are the best.
Mary
ps.....we need to make plans for Derby or Oaks next yr.