Monday, April 19, 2004

Don't Hate Me because I don't Have HBO

I am so glad that several of you took participated in the Weekend Assignment, (see last entry)!  It took me a little while to come up with 25 things that weren't overly embarrassing or downright boring, but after reading some of the other entries that fellow bloggers posted, I kept coming up with more Random Things about me that I wanted to share.  I'll spare you for now, but it was suggested that we make this a regular thing, so consider this fair warning.  After all, nearly everyone loves talking about themselves, right?

Prepare yourselves for my Big Announcement later today.

Now, back to work.  (I mean you).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it already, ya big tease???

Anonymous said...

Oooo, Oo, Oo (channeling Horshack)....I think I know the surprise announcement !!