Saturday, April 17, 2004

Weekend Assignment

John Scalzi, AOL's resident journaler has initiated a little thing known as Your Weekend Assignment.  Since I'm avoiding anything that has to do with sweating, this is the perfect exersize for me.  I challenge each of you to try this at home. 

25 (or 10) Totally Random Facts About Me:

1.) My middle name is Eileen.  (Save the jokes, I've heard them all!)

2.) I've been to every state in the continental U.S.A.

3.) I hate the feel of paper.  And chalk.

4.) I wanted to own my own greenhouse when I grew up.  I still do

5.) I generally don't like sweets except for chocolate, and even then, I'm very selective.

6.) My mom's maiden name is LaJennesse.

7.) I love having long fingernails and never bite them

8.) I used to put my makeup on on the bus, since I wasn't allowed to wear any in Jr. High.  ( I poked my eye more than once with the mascara wand)

9.) I never thought I'd be a mom

10.) I am rarely ever in a bad mood

11.) I love Scotch

12.) I don't know how to knit

13.) I do not own any clothes that are orange

14.) I neglect my lawn (but pamper my garden)

15.) I like super-thin pizza

16.) I was the fastest girl runner in my class, but never joined the track team

17.) I can raise one eyebrow

18.) I make iced tea almost every day

19.) I only like turkey at Thanksgiving

20.) I flunked Anatomy and Physiology in high school, because I refused to dissect a cat

21.) I am a klutz

22.) I've never had a big birthday party

23.) I am a night owl

24.) I own over 30 pairs of shoes, but only 3 pairs aren't black

25.) I haven't cleaned out my refrigerator since Christmas

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geesh...this list is an Identity Theft's dream!  :P  Yum, super-thin pizza [I'm so hungry].  I can raise *at least* one eyebrow. hehehe  Cheers to you for refusing to dissect a cat!  I'd have flunked too.  Jerks!  GREAT LIST!!

Anonymous said...

Great List!! Commenting on your Freee entry too: I hope you talk her into the Big B thing. I think it would be great for her, indeed! :-)---Robbie

Anonymous said...

Finally, I find someone else who understands my intolerance for the feel of chalk.  I don't suppose that you also hate the feel of the cotton they used to shove inside the pill bottles...

Anonymous said...

I have answered you challenge .. HA!  I love the feeling of paper and chalk!

Anonymous said...

I don't own any orange clothes either (though I do own some peachy tones). Acertain shade of orange makes me nauseous, so I just stay away from it altogether.  Your journal is great--hope you don't mind if I link you.  Feel free to come visit my place--Hia's Blog.