Saturday, April 10, 2004

Fantasy Island

 

Special thanks to CBS for broadcasting superior quality programs such as Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, StarSearch [snort], .... and for letting us be a part of  The All-Stars Fantasy League.  

Proof that Green Tuna had an amazing comeback this week..  Also proof that I still  suck.

 

Tribe:  =FistyRocks  

Rank Team Name Score

 1  buffs4vol  2083

      2  VivaLaFisty  2060

      3  Honeylife  1985

     4  GreenTuna  1901

      5  copssister  1845

      6  The Sketch Factor  1829

      7  Amazingrace  1811

     8  Snappie  1703

 

[gives Snappie a hug] 

Place your bets below!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still sore this morning from the bruises created by Tuna as she trounced past me in the standings...frickin false spoilers...but, as The Who said "I Won't Be Fooled Again" !!!

Anonymous said...

So close .. must .. get .. more .. points .. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

I was feeling so good last week, too!  Right there, comfortably in the middle...then BAM!  All the way to the cellar.  What happened????

Anonymous said...

Yeah, wha happened?  Both Lex and I are both kicking ourselves this week.....How did I NOT see Lexus was in trouble with that promo that spelled it out. Guess I could have used a Chefgrace spoiler.

Anonymous said...

My downfall was that I dumped Lex, but then brought Amber aboard, and then DIDN'T assign any bonus points to her. Grr! I'll get you Green Tuna, if it's the last thing I do! *laughs evily*