Thursday, April 15, 2004

You Deserve to be Spoiled!

Tonight, my friends, will be a sad one for me. 

My chat buddies will be watching Survivor an hour before me, then move on to watch The Apprentice finale without me.  It will be a hollow and joyless three hours, especially tribal council, where someone's torch will be extinguished, [coughcoughKATHYcoughcough], and in the boardroom, where Bill is going to get fired.  (So, I've heard.  I'd pick him as the winner, myself).

I'll try to cheer myself up and get back here this afternoon to post some Good Things.

You, in the meantime, can come up with some peanut butter recipes for tomorrow's Food! Friday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Are these bona fide spoilers or your predictions?
If they are spoiler, my predictions were actually RIGHT for a change! That and a dollar will buy me a cup of coffee.

Anonymous said...

Grace you can still come to chat with us!!!  Are your shows delayed for an hour because of the time change?  (No Daylight time for you?)

Anonymous said...

You can get a cup of coffee for $1.00?  Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Do Hobos like peanut butter?

Anonymous said...

Are you suuuure you'll be behind by an hour?  Please chat anyway cuz we like yous.

From what I saw in last week's Apprentice Bill would be hired, but we'll find out!
Unfortunately, I'm sure Kathy's a gonner.  [reminds self to update Fantasy League].

Anonymous said...

Grace, please join us tonight...we miss you so very much.  I'm on vacation, so I'll stay up late to keep you company while Kwame wins !!

Certainly, you can't buy a caramel macchiato for $1.00.  However, I'm on my way out the door to take my $3.50 to Starbucks to purchase one...if not just to make TV jealous.  In fact, given our 60 degree weather today, I just may make it an iced macchiato !!

Anonymous said...

How do you know these things??????I love Cathy.  I hated to see her go, but it sure was obvious last week who was next.
Mary

Anonymous said...

How did you know that?  The kathy-thing was a surprise to me.  This sucks.  [even though I'm cheering for the pitbull of the group]  ::sigh::