Friday, April 16, 2004

Stick to your Ribs

The folks over at peanutbutterlovers.com have a nifty little website.  Check out some of their recipes, such as the  Oriental chicken pita, and the Thai Beef Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing. Even better?  The Classic Peanut Butter cookies

My favorite peanut butter is Extra Crunchy Jif.  There are some recipes at their site.

Can't decide?  Switch to the Peanut Butter Diet, and lose a few pounds while you enjoy your favorite peanutty spread.

Life wouldn't be as sweet without Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Food Friday should be P For Peanut Butter EVERY week!  Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I love peanutbutter...creamy though.  And chocolate w/peanutbutter, even better!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday Miss Grace.  I found a computer just so I could post something in your comments.  Hope you're having a good day.  :)  Oh, and the Thai Beef Salad sounds yummy.  Might have to make that.