Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Average Joe gets screwed again

Last night was the finale of Average Joe~ Hawaii.  As much as I'd like to forget that this show ever existed, I found myself getting worked up about it this morning after remembering last night's fiasco.

Here's the deal to those of you lucky enough to miss it.  Larissa, a former beauty queen, was to pick a suitable mate from two groups of guys. The first group that she got to meet and spend time with were the Average Joes.  Many of them were overweight, underconfident, or had unfortunate hair.  Larissa was downright pissy after she had the chance to see them all, but quickly snapped out of it, (once she realized the cameras were on and that she had signed a contract, I'm sure).  After spending some time with them, she began to realize that most of them were really nice guys. 

(continued below)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a great synopsis of a crappy show! I've caught one or two of the episodes. Last night I caught it because I told Freee I would tape it for her. I thought the ending was lame. It also appeared to be so fake! At one point, it looked like she was reading off a cue card. :-) ---Robbie