Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Is it Tuesday already?

I'm alive!

I had a 3-day vacation away from my computer.  Friday the temperature got up to 75 degrees, so after my Food Friday entries, I went out in the yard and spent almost the entire weekend there.  I am getting it  ready for spring planting time, and was very blessed to have such nice weather here.   I have a lot of blog entries to catch up on around the net, so I'm off to do that for a while, and will be back later to regale you with some fascinating anecdotes.

 

Let this be a lesson for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Haha Grace, I loved the link - sad thing is I know people like that at work - they would rather sit all evening and play games, even when we are having one of our beautiful summer evenings here... To each their own I guess...

Gforce