Friday, March 26, 2004

I hate AOL,(because it took me 4 attempts to post this), but love Spinach Lasagne.

1 1/2 Cup shreddded mozzerella, 1 lb. ricotta cheese, 1 egg, 10 oz. chopped spinach, (if using frozen, squeeze out excess water), 1 tsp. oregano, 1/8 tsp pepper, 32 oz. prepared spaghetti sauce, 8 oz. uncooked lasagne noodles, (1/2 pkg), 1 C. water.

In large bowl, mix ricotta, 1 cup of the mozzarella, egg, spinach, salt, oregano, and pepper.  Grease 9X13 pan.  Layer 1/2 C. sauce, 1/3 of the uncooked noodles, half the cheese mixture.  Repeat.  Top with remaining noodles, sauce and the reserved 1/2 cup of mozzarella.  Pour the water around edges, cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour, 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmigod. It's like you've read my mind because I have been CRAVING spinach lasagna! I'm still full from lunch, but I'd eat it RIGHT NOW. This looks pretty easy to make, too. (Garsh, if only they had lowfat ricotta and noodles.)

Humph. I'll print it out and make it anyway!

Anonymous said...

Hm. Curious about the title of this entry...