Thursday, March 18, 2004

It's MY Day

Today is MINE...ALL MINE!

I dropped the kids off at school, and I have the rest of the day to play.  My Mom is picking the kids up from school and will keep them until this evening.  I am on my way out the door to take my friend Suzie out for her birthday lunch, then we're going antiquing.  Don't even try to stop me!

Oh, and did I mention that I have a babysitter for Saturday night?  As in, my kids will be at Nana's from Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon when I meet them to go see the Broadway production of "Lion King". 

It's almost like having a life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! You deserve it!
P.S. I'm enjoying the new color scheme!

Anonymous said...

WOOT! I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

*makes pouty face*

I wanna day to myself!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome, Grace! A mom needs a little time to herself. Make the most of it!