Saturday, March 27, 2004

Seems like it's been years

Just found out that my high school class is having a 20 year reunion this summer.  I was able to attend the 5 and 10 year reunions, but was due to deliver my daughter the week of the 15 year reunion, so I didn't attend. 

I am looking forward to the reunion.  There are a couple of people that I am excited to see again.  I am one of only a few from our class of 250 that still lives in the area. I think it's cool that my kids will be going to the same schools that I went to, and look forward to cheering on the varsity football team again once my son is on the team, (he WILL be on that team, damn it!). 

For the reunion, there is an adult dance party on a Saturday in July, then there is a family event the next afternoon.  It should be fun, and I think it's great that we have some time to spend as adults as well as some time to show off the kids.  One thing I know in advance is that I will not be leading the class in our "fight song" this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I will not be leading the class in our "fight song" this time!"
This time?

Have fun! My 20th is in a couple of years - hard to believe. I haven't been to any of them. Oh wait...5th maybe. But that doesn't count. I was a year out of college and still living in MA. I hadn't even started living yet! :)