Wednesday, March 17, 2004

St. Spoiler

Although it's a little early in the day, I just want to remind everyone that tonight is A.S.S.  CBS must not have had their thinking caps on, because I'm sure that they're going to lose some viewers tonight who will be at pubs drinking green beer.  Between Jerri and Ethan, I'm leaning toward Ethan tonight.  Don't forget to update your fantasy team~ Fisty Rocks has a chance to get back into the top 100 tonight!  I may change my pick after doing a bit of research, and will update this afternoon. 

 

ETA~  I'm gonna stick with Ethan, although I'd much rather see Jerri go, since Ethan is the last of the eye-candy.   Tonight you're going to see some log rolling for Reward Challenge, some weapon throwing for Immunity, and a hissy-fit from the one remaining Survivor winner before he goes to Loser Lodge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know what you find out! I think I have Jerri on my team and it may be time to jettison her.

Anonymous said...

The "last of the eye candy"???!!! Hello?! Two words-- BOSTON ROB and aI will even go so far as to add that his accent is EAR CANDY.

ps- I think you are the only person in the world who watches as much reality TV as me.

Anonymous said...

Boston Rob - YUM. Ethan - Boohoo.