Monday, March 15, 2004

The Extreme Factor

Last night I watched Extreme Makeover:  Home Edition.  This show amazed me.  I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it, and was surprised to learn that it had originally been aired in December, and that I hadn't even heard of it until last night.  I don't know if they'll be re-reapeating last night's episode, but I hope they do.  I would definately watch it again, and would recommend it to most anyone.  After watching the show, I told TVJunkie to watch it, since she's three hours behind me, and she emailed me after the show to thank me for recommending it.

Look here for more show info.  I laughed, I cringed, I cried. 

Tonight?  After I suffer through Forever Eden, I'll be checking out the new show, Average Joe: Adam Returns.  Let's hope he finds the bimbo of his dreams this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace, I looked at the before and after pictures on the show's website and it is truly incredible. They did that in 2 days???