Sunday, February 22, 2004

Found a Peanut

The kids and I went to Texas Roadhouse to eat today with my folks.  We had about a half an hour to wait for our table, so as we sat in the lobby, we entertained ourselves by eating peanuts, and throwing the shells on the floor, (you're supposed to do that there).  I found out, however, that this is not a good lesson to teach a two-year old, because once we were seated for our lunch, Jacob proceeded to throw his lunch on the floor. 

I'm going to have to spend the rest of the afternoon deprogramming him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the 2nd journal entry I've read today that mentions Texas Roadhouse. I've never heard of it. But it reminds me of The Ground Round in MA. Used to go there when I was a kid... peanut shells all over the floors! Even as a kid, I thought it was a bad idea to teach us to throw stuff on the floor. ha! Good luck! :P