Monday, February 16, 2004

Keeping it Real

Tonight marks the beginning of the new reality show "The Littlest Groom".  I've decided to watch the show tonight, (mainly because nothing else is on at the time), and see how I feel about it then.  Hey, Little People need love, too!

Another new show will premiere in March, called "Playing it Straight".  This one will rely on a female contestant's gaydar to have a shot at splitting a million bucks.  You can bet that I'll be tuning in to see it, and I'm sure I'll spend the whole show yelling at the television, attempting to coach the clueless woman on who is playing for the other team. 

And the last tidbit I have for now is about another reality show that I just heard about called "Forever Eden".  Think Young and the Restless meets Paradise Hotel.   

What will you be watching?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Playing it Straight sounds like the best of them, a real-life game of The Mole for some people!

Anonymous said...

"The Littlest Groom" was too much, even for me.