Thursday, February 12, 2004

***SPOILERIFFIC***

Tonight is episode 3 of ASS.  I'm looking forward to this show because the commercial promos show some much-needed drama in the form of a shark attack.  I'm not holding my breath though.

From the spoiler info I could find, it seems that this is the episode where Jenna gets the bad news about her mom and quits the show, which means that there will be no tribal council. 

I'm going to go tweak my fantasy team.  Maybe I'll actually gain some points this week.

 

ETA~ I just swapped Rob C. for Richard so that I could assign ole Dick to the "gets naked" bonus catagory.  I suppose this means that I am no longer in denial.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Dique also catches the shark, so Catches Fish would work too. The question is, does he get naked again and again this ep? Probably. I kept Rob C. in with bonus points for singing. FistyRocks is 40th, but I'm sure we'll be movin up!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually watching it right now! So I didn't read this entry...but I'll come back later and check in! :P [can you believe I'm watching it???] lol

Anonymous said...

I'm mildly disappointed with the show. Something very creepy about the underground house....I just wanted something better for them. Boston Rob is too hot!
Mary