Friday, February 27, 2004

Mo Beta Blues

I am no longer an AOL Beta tester.  What did that last, a week perhaps?  Longer than most of my relationships, but still.  I was kidding myself into thinking that AOL and I could make beautiful music together.  Alas, I was wrong. 

The program was buggy and in need of constant updates.  AOL expected me to do this, while reporting errors, out of the kindness of my heart, and I found that I just couldn't commit.  I do enough thankless charity work~ I am a Mother after all.

So, goodbye Beta.  Don't let the door hit you in the software!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! No problem Grace. You know, you can still get the full beta 25,000 characters even if you're not a tester! Don't need to be bothered by the responsibility. But on a lighter note: congrats on your AOL-relationship lasting a week! Whooo - progress! hehehe