Saturday, February 21, 2004

You've Got Pictures

I am playing with my new webcam this morning!  Once I figure it all out and buy a microphone, I'll put a video message here for you to make fun of.  In the meantime, I'll treat you to some screencaps of my kids that I took this morning.  The first one, of Alex, is a little "green".  No, she wasn't feeling ill, it was just a lighting issue that I think I solved.  The following picture of her and the two of Jacob look much better.  The last picture is one I took last night of Alex and me.  You can also see one of my cats, Bee, on the sofa behind me.  The quality of this one isn't the best, but it was the first one I took!  The kids are already wearing me out ~ wanting to get on my lap and watch themselves on the computer screen.  I hope the novelty wears off soon, as it is very hard to get anything done with 30 and 40 pound wigglers in my lap! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex is a gorgeous child. I was just sitting here thinking it, and it occurred to me that mothers like to hear nice things about their children so I thought I'd share.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are sooo cute. Alex looks just like you. Jacob resembles you too, but Alex is like Mini-Grace.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Grace. You are part of a damn fine looking family!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! Alex does indeed look like mini-Grace.

Anonymous said...

Your children are beautiful! How does it go, the apple does not fall far from the tree..
Mary

Anonymous said...

cuuuuuute!!! Yes, lighting is important...natural lighting is the best [learned that from SloMo] ... great pics Grace. Can hardly wait for videos! Woohoo!! I just love my webcam - a little too much! Have funnnnn!!