Monday, November 3, 2003

AOL Journal Awards

A great big shout-out to my friend, Freeepeace, on her recent nomination for the AOL Journal awards.  Freeepeace was the only one of my picks that won a nomination, (sorry Lifeonhold and TVJunkie), though it was a difficult task for me, since the contest is for AOL journals only.  I urge you all to visit Freeep's site and enjoy some of her thought-provoking entries and sample some of her beautiful music.  She is an extraordinary woman and deserves to be recognized.  I've already voted for her, and you can do the same by visiting this site.  Good luck to all the nominees.

 

**Note~ When I last checked, Freeepeace had the most number of votes out of all the nominations in all of the categories!  Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! How did I miss this entry?! Thank you for all your kinds words Your Graciousness! I'm honored to be mentioned here. What a super promo! :) xo