Thursday, November 6, 2003

I'm a Survivor

Tonight is Survivor night!  I am so excited to finally get another glimpse of my boyfriend, Burton, and hopefully he'll be voted back into the game.  (Sorry Highwaygirl, you've got Orlando Bloom now).  I'd also like for Lillian to be the other returning outcast, just to piss awwf Andrew, who needs to get over himself, although I dread the return of 'Lil's scout uniform .  I am also hopeful that Johnny Jackass will be getting the boot.  This season has been a lot of fun, with the new theme, with Rupert, and with the "twist" of bringing back the outcasts.  I am oh-so-glad that Osten, (Ousten) was sent packing last week, with no vote, no ceremony, no nuttin'.  See ya later, wuss!  Ryan O and Darrah were seen holding hands in last week's eviction ceremony, and there was a bit more of Ryan seen on this clip.  (Thanks Blurry!)  I look forward to watching the show and chatting with my fellow Hamstertime pals later this evening. 

Tomorrow is Jacob's second birthday.  Two years ago today, the pregnancy became more than I could bear, and I went to the midwife and demanded that she induce labor.  It worked, and several hours later into the next day, Jacob Shawn was born, weighing in at 9 lbs, 2 oz., and the cutest boy ever came into my life.  I love you buddy!

No comments: