Saturday, November 22, 2003

Snack Time

My favorite new snack is Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided Twist Pretzels.  I only bought them thinking my children might eat them, and I ended up eating the entire bag in two sittings.  Pretzles generally become bird food at our house, but these are too good.  They aren't dark, so don't have that burnt-ish flavor that most pretzles have,  the honey gives them just a hint of sweetness, plus they have that chunky salt on them. Added bonus, you won't break your teeth on these. 

 I must have another bag! Or two.  Or ten...

Edited 11-24-03 to add:  My children don't like them!  Horray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these sound yummy. I may have to add them to my grocery list! ~TVJ~

Anonymous said...

Bo-nus!!! You can have the entire bag(s) all to yourself!