Friday, November 21, 2003

Episode 9 thoughts

Rupert?  Will miss ye, and look forward to seeing you in the All Star game

Burton?  Yummmm.

Sandra?  You go girl!

Jon?  Shut. Up.

Christa?  You better do something, quick!

Lil?  Quit yer snivelling.

Darrah?  Wha??

Tijuana?  Get off ye arse and earn your keep!

 

**Note: As my little gift to you today, I linked the names to appropriate sites, because that's just the kind of person I am.

 

**Yet Another Note:  To all CBS Survivor Fantasy Leaguers~  The Clip O' The Week features Jonny Jackass.  It gave me the hives.  For 12 measly points. Bleh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just do what I do .. click on the video .. turn your speakers off .. and ignore it. ~TVJ~

Anonymous said...

Survivor Fantasy League! Oh yeah....although I'm probably in the negative points since I've forgotten about it. Is cries a bonus category? If so, it's time to select it for Wednesday night.