Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Congratulations Freeepeace

A hearty congratulations goes out to my friend Freeepeace, for winning "Best New Journal"  in the AOL People's Choice Journal Awards !  No, there's no real prize involved, although I think she'll get to have an award icon on her site, but I'm sure that Freeep feels honored by being voted for by her peers and the compensation is that she gets to pour out her heart, share her music, and enjoy her new network of friends, knowing that we all think she's #1.  Let's hope that all this fame and glory doesn't go to her head, and that she doesn't forget all of us little peeps on her climb to stardom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Grace, I'm honored to have an entire entry dedicated to ME. Thank you for always being such a great support in this community. You are one of my very first journal-buddies. I can't even tell you how glad I am to have you back! It was lonely without you for those few weeks. Don't ever go away again! Alright, you can but you must always come back! :) xo