Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Overg is my Muse

Today  I will attempt to focus attention away from myself by creating a list of Others To Be Thankful For...

Freeep~ for pictures of Honey and all your positive energy; HWG~ for the party in your pants today, (I really needed it!); Life~ for giving Overg what he wants; Keli~ for calling out Poopy Diaper Moms; Cops~ for reaffirming my Brittany hate; Rappy~ for your cute Canadian way of spelling things like "favourite"; Ophelia~ for being so darn accomodating; TVJ~ for making me glad I don't have to move anytime soon; Bob & Mheh ~ for bringing some testosterone to the mix; Teem~ for proving that L'Oreal and Elton John don't suck; Green Tuna & Kat Jam~ for being so damn prolific, and even damn funnier!

Thank you to my favorite bloggers for making me smile even when I don't want to.

No, I didn't link any of the names.  Get over it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you made my name pink! You obviously lurrrrrrrrrrrrve me.

Anonymous said...

But you did take the time to make everyone's name in a different color, and I think that's cool.

Anonymous said...

AW!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you could be my neighbour! See? It just loouks stoupid without the "u"!

Anonymous said...

Links Grace...I want links. Some of them are easily deciphered from your 'favorites' sidebar ... but some are more cryptic. (thanks for the mention...glad you like the pics of Hunny - did you check out her howl??) xo

Anonymous said...

**COPIED FROM GRACE'S EMAIL**
There's always so much I want to say in response to your blogs, but I'm not able to sign your guestbook. The oddest part is that I do have AOL...and still it shuts me down each time. Thanks for the shout out on the blog...and how did you know that purple is my favorite color???

Take Care,
Cops

Anonymous said...

I'm periwinkle! I'm periwinkle! Woo Hoo!!! ;-) ~~TVJ~~