Thursday, November 6, 2003

Viva La Fisty

Fisty is mad.  Why, you ask?  Because Johnny Jackass did not get booted off Survivor last night.  The vote was close ~ very close, but nooooo!  Those stupid idiots kept him and instead voted off Andrew, costing me big points in my Survivor League.  That makes Fisty mad enough to cuss, even though mimes aren't supposed to talk.  But we all know that Fisty isn't a real mime.  He's got too much attitude for that.

The good news, however is that my lover, Burton, and Scout Master 'Lil were voted back in the game!  And, the tribes have merged!  Let the games begin.

In other news-  My journal was critiqued today by Overg.  He says my blog is "good" although he took points off for not mentioning him in my posts.  Although he's above having his own blog, he will stoop to hogging the pages of others. Overg is an attention junkie, and needs all the stroking we can give him.  Hopefully this will appease him until I have some juicy tidbits to share,(other than the fact that he's Lifeonhold's secret lover.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! You can see the progression in your writing, and you are really developing your own voice. I think today's entry was by far the best. You have arrived, goddammit! - overg

Anonymous said...

Long live Fisty! And yes, Overg is most certainly an attention whore. But I had NO IDEA about him and lifeonhold. Color me shocked!

And Grace, I've had Orlando for a long time, and I still want Burton. Just a wee li'l piece, though. I'm sure we can share.

Anonymous said...

BWAH! Viva La Fisty, indeed. My Survivor Fantasy points are heading into the negative these past weeks. I'm sure Overg is to blame. Thank god you're helping appease our dear attention-whore. Legions are needed. Nice journal, grace!