Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Joe Dirt-Broke

Hello Fox Network?  About Joe Millionnaire~"A European Affair"...  How did you manage to find the most clueless guy on the planet?  And why?  And these women- who's job was it to select them?  Okay, okay, I know that you had to go to Europe, so that you could find women who had no idea about the Joe Millionnaire hoax, otherwise you wouldn't have show, and would have been forced to come up with something [gasp] original.  It's not that I think the European concept was a bad idea, I'm just really nervous about the trend here, and what's in store for next season. What's it going to be?  Joe Millionnaire ~ "Paradise in Women's Prison" ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I don't watch the show but I've seen some clips and that's enough for me. The first one was insanely lame! And I *did* watch that one enough to be bugged by it! LOL Oh well, seems the tv execs know what they're doing... afterall, here we are blogging about it! Who needs originality?

Anonymous said...

I thought Joe Millionnaire was a breath of fresh air. I could sit and watch him forever. I loved the setting in Tuscany. I enjoyed the dates they went on to all the beautiful cities.