Saturday, December 13, 2003

(continued from above)

Yep, you guessed it~ it was David N! Fireman Dave.  He told me that he was on his way to the Firefighter! Christmas! Party!  and I teased that it was rude of him to tell me about it and not invite me.  HE said~"I called you last weekend and left a message for you to call me, but you didn't call me back, so I figured you were busy all week". To which I replied~ "David, We talked last weekend and you said you would call me sometime during the week". His reply~ "Um, sweetie, that was two weeks ago".  D'oh.  So, again, missing my opportunity to enjoy some quality Dave time.  [dramatic sigh]

So, do you know what exciting entertainment I chose?    Nothing.  Absolute nothingness.  Hey~ I'm sorry you're disappointed that there's nothing juicy or exciting for me to report.  I could have made something up.  I could have even gone out for your amusement.  Instead, I put on my FAP outfit and strolled on in to HT chat. And you know what??  I loved it.  I loved every minute of it.  We even talked about sex.  Well, more like the lack of it, but nonetheless, I managed to not think about David(s) for two whole hours. 

The moral of this story?  Sometimes it's better to have David(s) and lost than to have never had David(s) at all.

No comments: