Friday, December 19, 2003

'Sup?

Since I have no life, (Really!  It's Friday night, for John's sake), I thought I'd treat you all to the antics and activities of my online buddies.

Freeepeace  is busy performing her beautiful music live tonight at Genghis Cohen in L.A.  I know she's going to knock the audience on their collective arse.  Wish I were there...

Green Tuna is busy performing opera live tonight at a venue somewhere in Michigan.  As soon as she hangs up her horned helmet, she has to pick her Christmas tree up off her living room floor.

Highwaygirl is busy taking pictures of her cute pets and getting over her flu shot.

Lifeonhold is busy creating a new home for her kitty, Honey, and making lots of hot tea.

Perpetual Blonde is busy beating her fiancee at Scrabble and being a cool mom.

Copssister is busy trying to figure out her new digital camera and avoiding blind dates.

Raptorgirl is busy preparing for her visit to the U.S. and making fun of shrubbery.

(continued below)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also digging out from the snow. My town has been blessed with nearly 2.5 feet of snow since Monday. If only it was socially acceptable for a 30-something woman to build a snow fort. Forecast for Christmas Eve - rain, yuk !!!

Oh, and for those old-school Monty Python fans, SHUBBERY is very fun, Rappy !!

Anonymous said...

You are a true virtual friend, Grace. Who else would do the blog updates that I don't feel well enough to do. I'm making chicken soup for dinner. Honey and I have reached our one-week milestone.

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed that Grace has yet to chronicle how we all spent our Saturday night.

*flips ponytail and shakes pom-poms spastically*

Anonymous said...

Hey Dollface, thanks for the mention :) Sorry I didn't comment sooner...been busy! Didn't know your Tuna friend is an opera singer! Now THAT's talent! If I get a few free moments anytime soon, I wanna check out all your pals! Cool entries! xo