Thursday, December 11, 2003

*WARNING!! Survivor Spoiler-ish*

Tonight? My lover, Burton, drives off into the sunset in a new SUV.

However~ I am seriously hoping that my sources are wrong ~ 

I'd much rather be watching him for another week, instead of Dickhead.

So, perhaps I will be a bit tearful tonight as my lover goes to lie with losers.

BUT you can bet your ass that I'll be around for next week's eviction. I'll be the one wearing black with an icepick in my hand.

Have a happy Survivor night!  Check your fantasy teams! Come to chat! BYOM!

Edited to add more SPOILER info- LifeonHold just reminded me that the show finale is on Sunday. Now how could I have forgotten that?   Go Sandra!, (though she's not gonna win, it's going to be Duh~rrah.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't wait for next Thursday. The FINALE is this SUNDAY night at 8 PM!
As for the end of this thing, I now *live* for Johnny F-something you can't write on AOL-play to be drawn and quartered. Go Sandra!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for reminding me its Thursday! My days are all messed up!