Monday, January 26, 2004

Blah Blah Blogger Awards (cont.)

Most likely to have every lipgloss ever made and list them~ Teem

Most likely to be the only one read by Overg~Highwaygirl

Best blog written in a foreign land~ Raptorgirl

Most likely to start a new journal and be given a hard time for never making entries~ Barkley

Most likely to keep and scan everything she's ever had~ Alphawoman

Most likely to say something chauvenistic, yet funny~ Damnbigmatt

Most likely to brag about her family~ Smilin'Mon

Most likely to speak Greek~ Mensch

Most likely to write the longest entries, ever~ Sunflowerkat

Most likely to have a new entry each of the dozen times I visit daily~ KatJam

Most likely to read my blog but never comment~ Mheh

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations to all the winners of this much-anticipated award! I especially enjoy Alphawoman's award title! LOL

Anonymous said...

You are wickedly funny!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh, my...I don't have speech prepared or anything. I can't believe I actually won something! Yay me!

Well, the main thanks have to go to Grace for bugging the snot out...I mean, INSPIRING me to start my own blog. And then I have to thank all the little people. You know who you are.

Anonymous said...

*unfolds prepared acceptance speech notes*
You like me! You really, really like me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recognition (I think).
:-)
Should I spare you the details????

Anonymous said...

HI, YOUR SISTER FORCED ME TO COME SEE YOU. LOL, SHE HAS YOU PEGGED RIGHT, I SEE. I HAVE FOUR SISTERS AND IT HAS BEEN A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE BUT HAS IT'S BRIGHT MOMENTS. CONGRATS ON YOUR JOURNAL. I WILL BE BACK. STOP BY SOMETIMES AND VISIT MY JOURNALS. HERE IS ONE OF THEM.. BARB
http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY/