Monday, January 12, 2004

A Good Thing

I just found out that my next-door neighbors are moving in April.  Yipee!  No more listening to her and her husband fight, no more getting asked to watch their annoying baby, no more having my packages opened by her 6 year-old, no more daily phone calls from her wanting to borrow something, no more pretending to like her!! 

And, to sweeten the deal~  she wants all the boxes that have been stacked in the denial section of my garage.

I'm hoping that a cute bachelor moves in instead.  Or an old lady who loves to babysit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the babysitting old lady. You never know if the cute bachelor will turn out to be a stalker. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

I think everyone has a neighbor like that. They should come with warning labels when they move into a new place.